How to get under the hood of your NissanOct 11th, 2018
Here are some important steps to consider:
– You want the ignition OFF when you’re under the hood
– The latch to open the hood is along the bottom left when you are in the drivers seat. It will have the symbol of a open hood (not to be confused with an open trunk)
– That will open the hood a small amount, you then have to find the small lever and push it left while lifting the hood
– While the hood is up, locate the PROP ROD (stick as mentioned in video) and locate where it fits to prop the hood open
– Its usually found with an arrow in the metal pointing to a hole
– Place the rod in the hole and now the hood is opened
– Remove the rod by lifting the hood and pulling out the rod and attaching it to where it was found
– Slightly flick down the hood when you want it closed so you get more momentum making sure it is fully closed
Here is a short video from our staff to show you how:
Alta Nissan Richmond Hills blog is dedicated to helping our loyal customers. We are open to comments and concerns so please feel free to give suggestions by contacting us through our Facebook page, Instagram page, YouTube page, or call our number and ask to speak to our marketing department. We look forward in continuing to provide useful content for you.
Check us out on our social media platforms while you’re here!