How to pair a Bluetooth deviceOct 11th, 2018
The Alta Nissan Richmond Hill staff shows you how to pair and connect your smartphone to your Nissan with Bluetooth in a 2018 Nissan Rogue SV
– Navigate to settings within your phone and turn on your Bluetooth
– Press the phone icon on your vehicles display and select connect Bluetooth
– Once you see a code appear on BOTH screens, you accept
– You can now see you are connected within your phones Bluetooth settings
– If prompted with a pin, enter it into your Nissan and press OK
Our new vehicles all come equipped with Bluetooth capabilities and some of our used vehicles have Bluetooth capabilities as well!
Here is the How-To Video
Alta Nissan Richmond Hills blog is dedicated to helping our loyal customers. We are open to comments and concerns so please feel free to give suggestions by contacting us through our Facebook page, Instagram page, YouTube page, or call our number and ask to speak to our marketing department. We look forward in continuing to provide useful content for you.
Check us out on our social media platforms while you’re here!