How to use a remote starterOct 11th, 2018
How to use your remote starter on your key fob:
– First make sure your vehicle has the ignition is off and locked with all doors closed
– You press the lock button and right after you do, hold the arrow (remote start) button
– The cars engine is on as well as the parking lights, it will also cool or heat depending on the temperature outside
– To get 10 more minutes added on, you do the same process
– Press the arrow button to cancel the ignition at anytime
– You can use the remote start function twice, after that, you will need to manually start the ignition from the inside before you use the remote start function again
– To drive, you hold the brake and start the ignition.
If you’re in the market for a vehicle with a technology of a remote start option on your keys, we at Alta Nissan Richmond Hill hold a wide variety of new and used vehicles with this feature! Come in today to check it out!
Here is the How-To Video on how to use your remote starter
Alta Nissan Richmond Hills blog is dedicated to helping our loyal customers. We are open to comments and concerns so please feel free to give suggestions by contacting us through our Facebook page, Instagram page, YouTube page, or call our number and ask to speak to our marketing department. We look forward in continuing to provide useful content for you.
Check us out on our social media platforms while you’re here!