How to use the 360 degrees cameraOct 11th, 2018
The cameras are located on the front grill, both side mirrors, and above the license plate in the back.
– Press camera to see in front of you as well as a birds eye view
– Press camera to cycle through to the next view of the side view of your vehicle
– When in reverse it will be the same as the others except for seeing behind you rather than the front
– When you press the camera button once you see behind and the birds eye view
– Another press will show behind and the right side view
– Another after this will show a full rear view
– The red, yellow and 2 green lines indicate distances either in front or behind your vehicle
– Red being 1.5 feet, yellow being 3 feet, 1st green being 7, 2nd green being 10 feet approximately
– The camera won’t be displayed if you are going above 10 kms
– MOD (moving object detection system) detects objects close to vehicle
– If anything is detected, a yellow frame will appear around screen
Here is the How-To Video on how to use the 360 degrees camera
Alta Nissan Richmond Hills blog is dedicated to helping our loyal customers. We are open to comments and concerns so please feel free to give suggestions by contacting us through our Facebook page, Instagram page, YouTube page, or call our number and ask to speak to our marketing department. We look forward in continuing to provide useful content for you.
Check us out on our social media platforms while you’re here!