How to use your Nissan’s navigation systemOct 11th, 2018
Some features include; the add home button, points of interest, specific destination, finding a certain intersection, and saved locations within your address book
Here is the How-To Video on the main options of the navigation system
Different features on the navigation settings:
– You can access the settings area by pressing the setting button on your vehicles display, where you then press navigation
– From here you can change map settings: dual map view, left side view, map icons, others (personalization)
– Guidance settings allows you to change the guidance voice on and off, volume, etc
– Route preference allows you to make the route you are on more personalized by allowing the driver to choose a route to be the fastest one, most energy saving or shortest distance. This setting is also where you can choose to not use freeways, toll roads or time restricted roads.
– You can also change whether you want a speed indicator on your navigation display or a speed limit warning (allows sensitivity to warn you at a certain speed)
– Address book allows you to keep certain destinations saved for your convenience, as well as a customize POIs button
Here is the How-To Video on to change the setting of the navigation system
Alta Nissan Richmond Hills blog is dedicated to helping our loyal customers. We are open to comments and concerns so please feel free to give suggestions by contacting us through our Facebook page, Instagram page, YouTube page, or call our number and ask to speak to our marketing department. We look forward in continuing to provide useful content for you.
Check us out on our social media platforms while you’re here!