Where is your VIN?Oct 11th, 2018
Your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) can be found outside on your drivers side dashboard where the dash and the wind shield meets and on the frame of the cars drivers side door
– You can also find your VIN on your registration and insurance card (better to find on physical vehicle)
– Within the 17 digit VIN there is lots of information
– The 1st number is where the vehicle was built
– The 2nd and 3rd are the manufacturers
– 4th to 8th is the brand, engine type, and engine size
– 9th is the security code
– 10th is the model year
– 11th is where the vehicle was assembled
– The last 6 numbers of the VIN (12-17) is the serial number for that vehicleIn this video, we will demonstrate how easily it is to locate your VIN.
In this video, we will demonstrate how easily it is to locate your VIN.
Alta Nissan Richmond Hills blog is dedicated to helping our loyal customers. We are open to comments and concerns so please feel free to give suggestions by contacting us through our Facebook page, Instagram page, YouTube page, or call our number and ask to speak to our marketing department. We look forward in continuing to provide useful content for you.
Check us out on our social media platforms while you’re here!